|Student Resource Page|
I am in the process of building out resources for all of the areas of our new website, and will add key resources to this page as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Essential Resources for Students
- Family Access to Skyward - Family Access allows you to check your kids' progress in classes, with current grades, attendance, and more.
- Staff Directory - Contact your teachers.
- Copyrights and Copywrongs - Know what you can use, how much you can use, and when you can use it.
- Google Apps for Education- Link to student email (5th - 12th)
- Lunch Menu - menus for all school lunch menus and information from Nutrition Services.
- Open Office Software Suite - Open Office is a cross platform (Mac OS, Windows, Linux), open source (FREE) replacement for Microsoft Office. Though not identical to MS Office, it will open and save documents in a format compatible with most popular word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software on the market today. WUSD does not provide support for this software. This link is provided only as a helpful suggestion for those who do not have access to Microsoft Office.
- SRC, SMI, SRI, and FASTTMath - Scholastic Reading Counts, Scholastic Math Inventory and Scholastic Reading Inventory Assessments, and FASTTMath
- READ 180 - Login to READ 180
- STAR Login - Star Math and Reading Assessments
- Student Center - The Web 2.0 tool developed for Watertown educators, by Watertown educators. Students and teachers use blogs, podcasts, problem solving scaffolds, discussion groups, and more to communicate, problem solve, collaborate, and create meaningful learning environments.
- Student Organizations - Get involved in Student Organizations.
- Reading Plus - a web-based program severing students in grades 3 and up that tranforsm how, what and why students read while broadening interests and building knowledge.