If you have any questions regarding the summer school program, please use the contact information below:
Kent Jacobson - Summer School Director
920-262-1465 - Lincoln Elementary School
Jaime Gwidt - Summer School Secretary
920-262-1485 - Schurz Elementary School
Summer School 2017
Summer is coming! Summer School 2017 runs from June 19 through July 20. Summer School online scheduling (registration) takes place beginning at 4:00 p.m. Thursday, April 6. You can schedule courses from home at any time OR at Schurz School on April 6 between 4:00 and 6:00pm. Online scheduling closes May 9 for Grades K-4. Middle School and High School students may schedule classes until June 9.
- No Early Bird Registration
- Parents are encouraged to read and/or print the first 4 pages of the Coursebook below to be familiar with the WUSD Summer School policies. Further pages in the Coursebook desribe the classes and recommendations for each grade level. Many questions you may have will be answered in the Coursebook!
- Parents with children in grades K through 5 may use their Skyward Family Access login and password to schedule classes. Parents without a login and password may email email@example.com to obtain this information.
- Students in grades 6 through 8 may log in with their own passwords to schedule classes; however we ask that parents review their children's selections as some classes have fees attached.
- All Parochial school students, whether new or returning, will need to fill out registration paperwork (below) and turn it in at Lincoln School; a Skyward login and password will be issued to families who do not already have one, and parents may then schedule their children's courses. If this form is not returned to the summer school office by March 10, we cannot guarantee placement for your child.
- Payment Information: Registration is FREE this year. There are still fees for certain classes, which you can see in the coursebook. Individual course fees are due at Lincoln School no later than 2 weeks after online scheduling; if payment is not received, your student(s) will be dropped from classes with fees.
- Information below will be updated in February and March of 2017.