If you have any questions regarding the summer school program, please use the contact information below:
Kent Jacobson - Summer School Director
920-262-1465 - Lincoln Elementary School
Jaime Gwidt - Summer School Administrative Assistant
920-262-1485 - Schurz Elementary School
Summer School 2017
Summer is coming! Summer School 2017 runs from June 19th through July 20th. Please view the Summer School calendar link below. Summer School online registration takes place beginning at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 6th. You can schedule courses from home at any time or you may come to Schurz School on April 6th between 4:00pm and 6:30pm for assistance. Online scheduling closes May 9th for Grades K-4. Middle School and High School students may schedule classes until June 9th.
- There is NO SCHOOL – July 3rd and 4th; however, there WILL be school on July 7th and July 14th.
- No Early Bird Registration
- Parents are encouraged to read and/or print the first 4 pages of the Course Book below to be familiar with the WUSD Summer School policies. Further pages in the Course Book desribe the classes and recommendations for each grade level. Many questions you may have will be answered in the Course Book.
- Parents with children in grades K through 5 may use their Skyward Family Access log-in and password to schedule classes. Parents without a log-in and password may email email@example.com to obtain this information.
- Students in grades 6 through 8 may log-in with their own passwords to schedule classes; however, we ask that parents review their childrens' selections as some classes have fees attached to them.
- All Parochial school students, whether new or returning, will need to fill out registration paperwork (below) and turn it in at Lincoln School. A Skyward log-in and password will be issued to families who do not already have one, and parents may then schedule their childrens' courses. If this form is not returned to the summer school office by March 10th, we cannot guarantee placement for your child.
- Payment Information: Registration is FREE this year. There are still fees for certain classes, which you can see in the Course Book. Individual course fees are due at Lincoln School no later than 2 weeks after online scheduling. If payment is not received, your student(s) will be dropped from classes with fees.